Optimized Cran-Max, 60 veg caps
Full Description Below
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from the anatomy in men, resulting in the need for additional nutritional support for women. And published studies indicate that cranberry polyphenols may help support a healthy urinary tract. The secret lies in the flavonoid content of the cranberry which exerts powerful antioxidant effects that can reduce oxidative stress and promote urinary system health. Harness the power of whole cranberries! Support your urinary tract health with Optimized Cran-Max® with Ellirose™.
Benefits at a Glance
- Women benefit from additional nutritional support for their urinary tract
- Studies show that polyphenols in cranberry support urinary tract health
- A unique patented process provides benefits of whole cranberry
- Each daily dose provides anthocyanin equivalent to seven 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail
A wealth of published studies indicates that cranberry polyphenols may help to support a healthy urinary tract.1-5 Of particular importance is the flavonoid content of the cranberry, including anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins. These natural compounds exert powerful antioxidant effects that can reduce oxidative stress. Recent clinical data suggest that the proanthocyanidins found only in cranberries also possess unique molecular features that specifically promote urinary system health.6-8
In a significant advance, Life Extension has identified a unique compound available overseas but little-known in the United States that provides a synergistic complement to the whole cranberry's phytonutrient profile.
Ellirose™ is derived from Hibiscus sabdariffa, a species native to Africa. Scientific analysis has shown that this species' flower and calyx (the green floral envelope surrounding the blossom) are rich in active polyphenols, including flavonoids, sambubiosides, and anthocyanins.
Life Extension uses a unique, patented process in the manufacture of Cran-Max®concentrated cranberry. Each capsule of Optimized Cran-Max® with Ellirose™ supplies the complete phenolic profile of the whole cranberry plus hibiscus polyphenols in a standardized form.
The suggested dose of one capsule twice daily delivers 500 mg of Cran-Max®, to provide the anthocyanin equivalent of seven 8 ounce glasses of Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail.9
Add Optimized Cran-Max® with Ellirose™ to your regimen today to harness the power of whole cranberries!
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Cranberry whole fruit concentrate
Ellirose hibiscus extract (flower, calyx) [std. to 45% total phenolics]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, magnesium hydroxide.
Cran-Max and Bio-Shield are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc. Ellirose™ is a trademark of Naturex, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Avoid use during pregnancy.Warnings
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
CATEGORY"Kidney & Bladder Support"