Optimized African Mango Irvingia with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex | 120caps
This formula combines the benefits of Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia) with other innovative nutrients such as green tea and white kidney bean extracts to combat age-related fat accumulation.
The Optimized African Mango Irvingia with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex formulation provides a combination of natural compounds from African mango (irvingia), green tea and white kidney bean extract to combat age-related fat accumulation via distinct mechanisms.
Harness the power of African mango irvingia, green tea and white kidney extract to help maintain a healthy body weight.
Optimized African Mango Irvingia Benefits
- Supports healthy insulin metabolism with Phase 3™ Sucrase Inhibitor
- Promotes healthy resting metabolic rates & helps inhibit dietary fat absorption with green tea extract
- Helps delay digestion & absorption of starch calories with white kidney bean extract
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed, and results may vary.
Optimized African Mango (Irvingia) with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex provides a combination of innovative compounds to combat fat accumulation via the following distinct mechanisms:
- Delaying digestion and absorption of sucrose.1
- Enhancing resting energy expenditure at the cellular level.2
- Moderating alpha-amylase enzyme activity to inhibit the absorption of carbohydrates.3-5
- Reducing alpha-glucosidase enzyme activity to further inhibit the absorption of starches and sugars.6,7
- Supporting leptin sensitivity to stimulate lipolysis.8,9
- Supporting youthful levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin response.9,10
- Moderating glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to inhibit the conversion of starches to triglycerides and stored as fat.8,9
Phase 3™ is a patented compound that contains L-Arabinose, a natural substance found in plants that reduces the number of absorbed calories from sugar.1 Phase 3™ can help support healthy insulin metabolism and help maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels.
Green Tea Phytosome
Mounting scientific research has documented the metabolic effects of green tea polyphenols.2 A proprietary phytosome complex has been shown to promote absorption of green tea polyphenols, resulting in peak plasma levels of the critical green tea polyphenol epigallocatechin-3-gallate.11,12
The Alpha-Amylase Enzyme
Glucose and triglyceride metabolism often declines with age.13 The alpha-amylase enzyme plays a role in the digestion of dietary carbohydrates and subsequent absorption of calories from starch and sugar. A natural bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) helps moderate alpha-amylase activity.3-5
The Alpha-Glucosidase Enzyme
Alpha-glucosidase is another intestinal enzyme that enables carbohydrate absorption. A patented seaweed extract (InSea2®) has demonstrated the ability to help maintain healthy levels of both alpha-glucosidase and alpha-amylase.6
By taking nutrients before each meal that reduce the activity of carbohydrate and fat digesting enzymes, the calorie burden is significantly reduced. Optimized Irvingia provides the same InSea2® extract used in laboratory studies.
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone called leptin that tells our brain we have eaten enough.14 Leptin can also promote the breakdown of stored triglycerides in our adipocytes via the process of lipolysis. Overweight individuals often have high blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the leptin that is supposed to inhibit them from putting on so many fat pounds.15
An extract from an African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) has been shown to help support leptin sensitivity in overweight people.8-10 In published studies, irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects upon leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss and inches off the waistline.8-10 In addition to supporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated other beneficial effects on key aspects of metabolism:
- Irvingia has been shown to inhibit the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (G3PD), which may help inhibit the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.8,9 G3PD is an enzyme involved in converting ingested starch and sugar calories into stored body fat.
- Research suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase-inhibiting properties.16 This may help inhibit the rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and reduce the caloric impact of starch and sugar.
- Adiponectin is a hormone that helps to maintain insulin sensitivity in energy-producing cells. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.9
Optimized Irvingia with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex is an innovative multi-modal approach to weight loss with an additional benefit. By helping to slow the absorption of starchy food or sugars, it reduces their caloric impact.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Iodine (typical value naturally occurring from kelp and bladderwrack)
Chromium (as Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix)
Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed)
Calorie Control Complex providing:
InSea2® [proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from brown seaweeds kelp and Bladderwrack]
TeaSlender™ Green Tea Phytosome
Green Tea Phytosome decaffeinated extract (leaf) containing standardized green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine (from lecithin)
Phase 2® white kidney (bean) extract
Phase 3™ Sucrase Inhibitor L-Arabinose and Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix (supplying 475 mg L-arabinose and 100 mcg chromium in a food bound state)
Other ingredients:vegetable cellulose (capsule), lecithin, gum arabic, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending
IGOB-131® proprietary extract is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc.
InSea2® is a registered trademark of innoVactiv™
Phase 2® and Phase 3™ are used under license.
Dosage and Use
- Take two (2) capsules twice daily 15 minutes before meals.
- Best if taken before meals containing carbohydrates or starches, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
This product is designed to target several critical factors involved in age-related weight gain. Those who ingest more calories than what their body has the metabolic capacity to utilize will not see results. This is because some people are ingesting so many excess calories that no matter how much their metabolic rate is increased, or how much improvement occurs in their post-meal blood sugar and serum triglyceride levels, or how much youthful insulin sensitivity and other body fat-regulating systems are restored, they are overwhelming the metabolic capacity to utilize these calories. This will result in excess calories being stored in adipocytes. One cannot consume limitless calories and expect to shed fat pounds by taking drugs, nutrients, and/or hormones that demonstrate weight-loss effects in clinical studies.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.