Kenyan Green Tea Crystals, 14 stick packs (14 g)
Full Description Below
This exquisite, non-GMO, Rainforest Alliance Certified, green tea comes from Nandi County in Kenya's Rift Valley region. There, the cool climate and rich volcanic soil combine to create the perfect environment for Camellia sinensis (tea plant) cultivation. It is responsibly harvested, then processed using environmentally friendly PhytoClean™ technology. For an unexpectedly rich and truly memorable experience, try Kenyan Green Tea Crystals - the world's finest tea.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Processed with only pure, clean water to preserve polyphenol content
- Two to three times the polyphenols vs. Lipton and Tetley green tea bags
- Convenient tea crystals easily dissolve in warm water
- Green tea compounds support heart health1
- Responsibly harvested from the Emrok farm in Kenya
- Contains 50-80 mg of caffeine per 1g serving
More Facts about Kenyan Green Tea Crystals
The Camellia sinensis (tea plant) originates in China. But Life Extension sources our green tea from the Emrok Farm in Kenya's Rift Valley region, where the high altitude and rich volcanic soil is perfect for tea cultivation. Plus, Kenya is emerging as a unique source for socially and environmentally responsible tealeaf cultivation.
Environmentally friendly PhytoClean TechnologyThe patented PhytoClean™ technology we use to create our Kenyan Green Tea Crystals uses nothing more than pure, clean water. This environmentally friendly extraction process also allows for a high recovery of polyphenols: Kenyan Green Tea Crystals contain a significantly higher amount of polyphenols (twice as much per cup) compared with Lipton and Tetley green tea bags.
Responsibly harvested from Kenya's Emrok Farm
This family-owned farm is 100% pesticide free and both Rainforest Alliance (SAN) and ISO 22000 certified. Emrok participates in the Ethical Tea Partnership (ETP) and are members of the Tea Board of Kenya. They also consider it their mission to help enrich the lives of their surrounding community by building the Ngererit Primary School. The Ngererit school teaches local schoolchildren, helping to open doors to higher education, provide a better chance at wholesome living, and is funded by Emrok's tea cultivation as well as other donations.
Convenient, healthy, and gently caffeinated cup of tea
Simple to prepare, Kenyan Green Tea Crystals dissolve quickly in hot water. Just open one of the 14 stick packs, pour in the crystals, and enjoy. For milder strength and flavor, try only using only half a stick pack. Try Kenyan Green Tea Crystals - the world’s finest tea. Gently caffeinated at 5-8% caffeine, or 50-80 mg of caffeine per 1g serving.
Serving Size 1 Stick Pack (1 g)
Amount Per Serving
(Camellia sinensis) (leaf) extract [std. to 30% polyphenols]
Other ingredients: none
PhytoClean is a trademark of Mazza Innovation Ltd.
- Pour 8 oz. of hot water over crystals.
- May add natural sweetener to taste.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.