Winter Immune Support: FLORASSIST®
Seasonal pre & probiotics
This formula combines a clinically studied blend of five probiotic strains with a prebiotic called galactooligosaccharide (GOS) to promote a healthy immune response during the winter months.
Product Details Below
Many of us take probiotics for digestive health. But research shows that a combination of the five specific probiotics in FLORASSIST® Winter Immune Support can promote healthy levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA), an essential compound. This is important for immune support, especially during winter. For best results, add to a protein shake or smoothie.
More than 70% of your immune system is in your gut—so try immune-focused probiotics, especially during winter months.
FLORASSIST® Winter Immune Support Benefits
- Promotes a healthy immune response, especially during winter months
- Helps support nose, throat & respiratory system health
- Encourages immune cells to respond in a timely manner
- Convenient stick-packs designed for on-the-go seasonal support
- Easy stick-packs mix best with nutritious smoothie or protein shake
5 Probiotics + 1 Prebiotic = Winter Immune Support
This formula combines probiotic strains B. lactis BS01, L. plantarum LP01, L. plantarum LP02, L. rhamnosus LR04, and L. rhamnosus LR05. These strains together, along with a specific prebiotic called galactooligosaccharides, have been clinically studied to promote a healthy immune response. A prebiotic is a sugar or fiber that probiotic bacteria use for food and fuel.