Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil
Our Clearly EPA/DHA formula is a clear, high-potency omega-3 supplement that packs fish oil benefits into a small easy-to-swallow softgel. Non-GMO
Full Product Details Below
The EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil have incredible health benefits. These healthy fats promote heart health, help maintain healthy vascular function, support cognitive health, help inhibit inflammatory factors to support joint comfort and much more.
Since Clearly EPA/DHA is manufactured close to where the fish is sourced, we maximize the freshness of our fish oil.
Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil Benefits
- Supports heart health, cognition, joints & more
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to support joint comfort
- Minimized “catch-to-capsule” time for maximum freshness
- Small easy-to-swallow softgel, with no fishy aftertaste
- IFOS™-certified and sustainably-sourced anchovy from the South Pacific coast of Chile
An easy-to-take fish oil
Produced using patented refining techniques that rely on advanced purification and processing technologies, Clearly EPA/DHA is a highly concentrated fish oil. This makes it possible to provide a high amount of omega-3 content in a small, easy-to-swallow softgel.
Strictest omega-3 standards
Our Clearly EPA/DHA Fish Oil formula has an IFOS™ 5-star rating, which confirms our product meets the strictest standards for quality, EPA and DHA omega-3 content, purity and more.
Purity you can see
Clearly EPA/DHA is refined using an advanced, state-of-the-art purification processing technology, in a facility strategically located adjacent to the richest fishing grounds in the Pacific. Thus, “catch-to-capsule” time is minimized to help maximize freshness.
This formula uses an ultra-fresh IFOS™ 5-star-rated fish oil packed with potent omega-3 fatty acids that promote heart, mind, joint and immune health.1-5 Our fish oil is as pure and clear as the pristine Pacific waters it comes from.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Fish Oil Concentrate
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Other ingredients: highly refined fish oil (anchovy), gelatin (tilapia, carp), mixed tocopherols, glycerin, purified water.
Contains fish (tilapia, carp).
IFOS™ certification mark is a registered trademark of Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc. These products have been tested to the quality and purity standards of the IFOS™ program conducted at Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take two (2) softgels twice daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.