Full Description Below
Anti-Alcohol with HepatoProtection Complex provides broad-spectrum nutrients designed to combat free radicals, neutralize alcohol metabolites such as acetaldehyde, and support healthy liver function.
Benefits at a Glance
- Helps neutralize alcohol metabolites
- Offers powerful blend of antioxidants
- Supports the integrity of DNA
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
More facts about Anti-Alcohol with HepatoProtection Complex.
A study in the journal Alcohol demonstrated how antioxidants help to maintain a healthy brain.1 Another study in the journal Artery stated: “N-acetyl-cysteine, an analogue of the dietary amino acid cysteine, binds acetaldehyde, thus blocking its damaging effect on physiological proteins.”2
Anti-Alcohol with HepatoProtection Complex provides broad-spectrum nutrients designed to combat free radicals, neutralize alcohol metabolites such as acetaldehyde,3-6 and support healthy liver function.
In addition to vitamin B1, vitamin C, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, and benfotiamine, this specialized formulation provides potent doses of these novel antioxidants:
- Chlorophyllin, an agent that protects the integrity of the DNA.
- Leucoselect® grapeseed extract, silymarin (from milk thistle), and trans-resveratrol, three hepatoprotective agents that aid in reducing compounds from potentially harmful xenobiotics and protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Clovinol® clove extract promotes the body’s natural, healthy detoxification process, offsets oxidative stress, and encourages a healthy inflammatory response.
Promote healthy liver function with Anti-Alcohol with HepatoProtection Complex.